Collabera PEGA Architect in Lisle, Illinois
• Assist in planning, architecture, analysis and design of PEGA PRPC/related workflow applications and legacy systems integrations
• Divide large, complex tasks into actionable, iterative subtasks
• Document business requirements
• Lead cross-functional projects requiring interaction with end-users and external technology resources
• Assist the team in supporting the application in QA and production environments
• Design and analyze initiatives, ability to apply prescribed methodologies and follow the company QA process in the creation of work products.
• Evaluate and test new/modified programs, applications and/or operating systems.
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent 4-year degree
• At least 5 years’ experience supporting software development efforts and projects
• At least 3 years’ specific experience as a Pega Business Architect
• Hands-on experience with Pega 7.X versions of Pega
• Certified Pega Business Architect
• Pega CSA certification a plus
• Experience with Warranty and Manufacturing preferred
• Proven experience developing enterprise-class Pega applications
• Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• Exceptional communication skills in English both written and oral
• Experience in Agile Development Methodology
• Experience writing and executing test scripts
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
• Strong experience in designing/testing custom reports
• Ability to design configuration management procedures applicable to the PEGA system environment which ensures quality and leverage the industry's best practices.
• Perform detailed requirements gathering, analysis and process and data flow diagramming for processes of moderate complexity.
• Monitor system functionality, document and track product defects, coordinate problem resolutions with development and/or product vendors.
• Should be proficient in SQL commands