CA Technologies Partner Tech Architect in Wellington, New Zealand
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
- Job Overview*
This position is responsible for quickly and positively driving Partner revenue by enabling top Partners of the company to sell and position CA solutions to their clients by implementing architecture best practices and customized solutions into specific customer environments thereby positively impacting the end-user customers perceived value of their relationships with CA Partners.
- Key Responsibilities*
· Directly influence / assist Partner revenue/target attainment as it relates to architected solutions at an area / country level.
· Develop trusted relationships with Partner sales and technical management to provide technical perspective in order to influence a CA architectural solution.
· Provide to the Partner CA and industry knowledge by relating real world experiences and maintaining industry recognized certifications.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of CA product functionality and benefits with architected solutions.
· Increase Partner satisfaction with the company by helping them attain architectural skills, achieve incremental business and improve their customer satisfaction.
· Enable Partners to:
o Drive the customization and integration of CA solutions in a specific environment or for specific use by their customers
o Implement best practices for architected solutions
o Identify opportunities for additional solutions/Partner value
· Provide direction / input into:
o Partner requirements as they relate to specific domain capabilities
o Evaluation of enablement/training needs
o Joint business plans, including enablement, joint marketing, sales and business development, and KPIs
o Partner training and certification
o Implementation of architected solutions
o Customer training on architected solutions
- Work Experience*
Typically, 7 years of IT architecture and industry-related experience as well as a detailed technical knowledge within the disciplines of Enterprise IT Management. Proficient with the Company's solutions and excellent business knowledge is required to resolve integration and architecture issues; achieving this status level requires superior business acumen and ability. A consulting background including working with "C" level executives and/or Partners, problem solving, crisis management, mediation amongst third parties and meeting facilitation is preferred. Proficient with the Company product line(s)/solution(s) and how to correctly architect cross BU solutions is preferred. Strong business knowledge is required to properly align architecture with Partner business requirements and expectations.
- Skills & Competencies*
· Solid technical leadership skills; Understand and assess how architecture changes resolve customer issues.
· Ability to handle high-pressure customer situations and bring these situations to a successful resolution for the customer
· Be a recognized Subject Matter Expert for a particular solution and knowledgeable of integrated solutions
· Ability to troubleshoot products and solutions
· Strong technical knowledge across the industry and awareness of industry future direction û and able to identify the implications on customers
· Able to communicate the cross-functional value propositions within our aggregate portfolio of solutions
· Able to understand complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious and enable Partners to do the same
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong and proven customer service skills
· Able to align and articulate capabilities as they relate to business priorities and goals.
· Ability to interface with customer onsite at a technical level
· Strong technical knowledge across the industry and awareness of industry future direction û and able to identify the implications on Partners
· Current certification in CCIE, MCSE, CISSP, SNIA, ITIL, ITIAM as well as various CA certifications is preferred.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./